Willows Farm Village, Coursers Road, St Albans
- Travel & Miscellaneous
An ice-cool après-ski party in the heart of St Albans
This December, willows farm will be transformed into a stunning alpine wonderland, hosting an ice-cool après-ski party in the heart of St Albans. Gather together around log-fires on fur-lined seats, enjoying the heady atmosphere of the slopes as staff pass around glasses of frosted fizz and delicious canapés. Stunning food and spectacular performances all ensure this is the après-ski party of the year!.
Willows Farm Village, Coursers Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL4 0PF
Car Parking | There is free car parking at the venue - Vehicles left at the owners risk.
Guests aged 16 and 17 are welcome provided they are accompanied by an adult, who is responsible for them. The venue operates a strict policy regarding underage drinking, which is not permitted under any circumstance.
Guests love getting dressed up and it really adds to that extra special feeling to the night, so get those glad rags out and smarten up! Fancy dress is permitted if tasteful and in keeping with the theme. Absolutely no jeans, trainers or sportswear will be allowed but black tie is more than welcome.
|6.30pm||Venue Opens & Guests Arrive|
|Delicious Canapés Served & Stunning Performers|
|8.00pm||Lavish 3 Course Dinner is Served|
|Performances by Extraordinary Entertainers|
|10.00pm||After Dinner Fun with Dodgems, Disco & Casino|
- Dates & Prices
- Image Gallery
Food & Beverages
- Exclusive Company Tables
- Delicious Hot & Cold Canapé Reception
- Exceptional Three Course Dinner by the Award Winning Smart Hospitality
- Exhilarating Entertainment Show Throughout the Night
- Adrenaline-Pumping Dodgems
- Alpine Games
- Photo Experience*
- State of the Art Light-Show, Dance Floor and DJ
- After Dinner Fun Casino Tables*
- Stunning Après Ski Theming & Unforgettable, Festive Atmosphere
- Professional Production & Set Lighting
- Full Disabled Access
- Full Event Management
- Free Cloakroom Facilities
- Free Car Parking
- * A small charge may apply to these items
Dates & Prices
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8351 9312 or via the Enquiry Form below for further details and availability
Prices shown are per person and are correct as of 20th February 2018 (Prices may be subject to change)
The minimum booking available is for 8 guests
|Date||Exc. VAT||Inc. VAT||Notes|
|Friday, 30th November||£64.50||£77.40|
|Saturday, 1st December||£64.50||£77.40|
|Saturday, 8th December||£65.50||£78.60|
|Thursday, 13th December||£61.00||£73.20|
|Friday, 14th December||£65.50||£78.60|
|Saturday, 15th December||£65.50||£78.60|
|Wednesday, 19th December||£58.00||£69.60|
|Thursday, 20th December||£61.00||£73.20|
|Friday, 21st December||£64.50||£77.40|
Please note that prices shown are from 2017, so these may increase slightly. Prices include VAT.
Table Drinks Package - £108.00
Avoid queuing at the bar and have our recommended selection of wines waiting for you on your table. This package includes 4 bottles of house wine (2 x red, 2 x white), and 3 bottles of water (2 x still, 1 x sparkling).
Unlimited Drinks Wristbands - £45.50
If you would like to provide drinks for your guests throughout the party, the ultimate package entitles each guest to unlimited bottled beer, house wine and soft drinks for the duration of the evening. Must be purchased by whole group.
Spirit Add-On Voucher - £16.00
Treat your guests to the all-inclusive party experience: our spirit add-on voucher is used in conjunction with the Unlimited Drinks Wristband and entitles the bearer to 5 single shots of spirits in addition to the wristband package.
Drinks Voucher - £5.00
Let your guests have a drink on you. Each drinks voucher is exchanged for either a bottle of beer, glass of house wine, a single shot of spirit and mixer or two soft drinks.
Beer Bucket- £46.00
Quench your thirst with 10 ice-cold bottled beers delivered to your table.
Cider Bucket - £49.00
Quench your thirst with 10 ice-cold bottled ciders delivered to your table
After Dinner Drinks Chest - £110.00
Kick off your after-dinner celebrations in style with a bottle of house spirit of your choice accompanied by two mixers, crushed ice, lemons and limes, all delivered to your table with 10 glasses.
Still or Sparkling Water - £4.00
Sample Menu 2018
Menu to be confirmed April/May 2018
Dietary requirements notified in advance will be catered for and Kosher meals are available for an extra charge.
- Thai Fish Cakes with Nam Prik Sauce
- Stuffed Artichoke and Ricotta Gnocchi (v)
- Mini Potato and Thyme Rosti with Roast Tomato Compote (v)
- Mini Hot Dogs with Caraway Roasted Onions and French’s Mustard
- Beetroot Cured Trout and Potato Salad served on Saffron Tapioca Crisps
- Tartiflette Potato Croquettes with Smoked Alpine Ham, Reblochon and Onions
- Blackened Salmon Fillet with Crisp Baby Gem and Rocket Salad, Herb Toasted Ciabatta, Caesar Dressing and Iced Feta Snow
- Heritage Tomato, Beetroot and Mozzarella Salad with Torn Basil Leaves and Balsamic Caviar, topped with a Black Olive Puff Pastry Tuile (v)
- Paprika and Rosemary Spiced Breast of Chicken, Roast Carrot and Sticky Glazed Parsnips, Buttered Greens and Parsley Creamed Potato, served with a Rich Red Wine Sauce
- Pumpkin and Ricotta Filled Gnocchi served with Grilled Courgette and Squash and a Sage Butter Sauce and topped with Shaved Twineham Grange Cheese (v)
- Terrine of salted caramel mousse, Bramley apple compote, roasted oats, brandy snap and vanilla ice cream
No one does Christmas Parties better
Haymarket Media Group
The decor and ambience of the whole evening was wonderful. My whole party had an amazing time and have been telling our customers how amazing it was. Thank you so much.
All my staff said the party was the best ever, that made my night
Please use the form below or call 020 8351 9312 for assistance