The Starlit Pavilion, Yorkshire Cricket Centre, St Michael's Lane, Leeds
- Travel & Miscellaneous
WELCOME TO THE NEO-VICTORIAN FANTASY
A Steampunk Christmas Extravaganza....
Enter the Victorian Splendour of this incredible building and step back into history to a time when adventurous explorers return in this Steampunk inspired, eclectic mash-up of old-world meets new combining stunning architecture with ultra-modern production.
Admire the ornate and beautiful Christmas Trees dressed in antique Victorian decorations whilst enjoying the wonderful canapés.
A life-size Phileas Fogg Hot Air Balloon rises from the dancefloor to call guests through to the dining room with original Steampunk architecture, with an enormous, brass and sepia-toned chandelier. The vintage street performers and Victorian Strongman acts are interspersed with stunning, world-class acrobatics whilst you enjoy a gourmet, four course dinner.
After dinner, flutter in the star-lit casino or simply dance the night away to the fantastic DJ.
So join us this year for an unforgettable night - Christmas Parties in Leeds don’t get better than this!
The Starlit Pavilion, Yorkshire Cricket Centre, St Michael's Lane, Leeds, Yorkshire, LS6 3BU
Car Parking | Parking available at Car Park F on St Michels Lane - charges apply. Vehicles are left at the owners risk.
All guests must be over 18 years old
Smart dress - no jeans or trainers
|6.45pm||Venue Opens & Guests Arrive|
|7.30pm||Delicious Hot & Cold Canapés Served|
|8.15pm||Superb Four Course Dinner|
|8.40pm||World Class Acrobatics|
|9.10pm||Mesmerising Strongmen Performances|
|10.00pm||Disco & Casino|
|1.00am||Time to hit the road!|
- Prices | Shared Nights
- Dates | Exclusive Parties
- Image Gallery
Food & Beverages
- Exclusive Company Tables
- Delicious Hot & Cold Canapés
- Superb Three Course Dinner
- Cheese Buffet
- Survivors Breakfast!
- World Class troupe of Entertainers including Cabaret Acrobatics
- Professional Photographer*
- State of the Art Disco with Intelligent Lighting
- Charity Casino including Blackjack & Roulette*
- Spectacular Theming & Scenery
- Professional Production & Set Lighting
- Christmas Crackers
- Full Event Management
- Free Car Parking
- On-Site Security
- Free Cloakroom
- * A small charges applies to these items
Dates & Prices | Shared Party Nights
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8351 9312 or via the Enquiry Form below for further details and availability
- Prices shown are per person and the minimum booking is for 8 guests
- Prices are correct as of 25th February 2018, but may be subject to change
|Date||Exc. VAT||Inc. VAT||Notes|
|Friday, 30th November||£52.95||£63.54|
|Saturday, 1st December||£54.95||£65.94|
|Thursday, 6th December||£39.95||£47.94|
|Friday, 7th December||£79.50||£95.40||Includes Unlimited House Wines, beers & Soft Drinks|
|Wednesday, 12th December||£37.95||£45.54||Emergency Services Night|
|Friday, 14th December||£56.95||£68.34|
|Saturday, 15th December||£56.95||£68.34|
|Sunday, 16th December||£39.95||£47.94||Retail Night|
Dates & Prices | Exclusive Parties
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8351 9312 or via the Enquiry Form below for prices, details and availability
Exclusive sole-use nights are only available for bookings with over 300 guests
|Thursday, 29th November||Exclusive use of the venue||Available|
|Sunday, 2nd December||Exclusive use of the venue||Available|
|Monday, 3rd December||Exclusive use of the venue||Available|
|Tuesday, 4th December||Exclusive use of the venue||Available|
|Wednesday, 5th December||Exclusive use of the venue||Available|
|Saturday, 8th December||Exclusive use of the venue||SOLD OUT|
|Sunday, 9th December||Exclusive use of the venue||Available|
|Monday, 10th December||Exclusive use of the venue||Available|
|Tuesday, 11th December||Exclusive use of the venue||Available|
|Thursday, 13th December||Exclusive use of the venue||Available|
The 2018 drinks packages are to be confirmed shortly
The delicious menus are supplied by Tapenade, who are an exclusive, high profile award winning caterer. All of Tapenade's menus focus on locally sourced, seasonal and fairtrade produce. All dishes are prepared freshly on site.
- Mini Brioche Croque-Monsieur
- Cumberland Sausages, Honey Mustard
- Parmesan Arancini, Aïoli (v)
- Roasted Vine Tomato and Clementine Espresso (v)
- Twice-baked Cheese and Basil Torte, Red Pepper Gel, Parmesan Tuile, Micro Herbs (v)
- Thyme Grilled Breast of Chicken, Roasted Roots, Green Beans, Caraway Crunch, Dauphinoise, Red Wine Jus
- Pumpkin Tortellini, Wilted Rocket, Sage Pesto, Green Beans, Shaved Parmesan (v)
- Mulled Cherry and Chocolate Marquise, Sweet Beetroot Syrup, Crushed Cinder Toffee
- British and Continental Cheese Buffet, Celery, Grapes from an outgoing station (from 10pm – 11pm)
- Fair Trade Coffee, Tea and Tisanes from an ongoing station (from 10pm – 11pm)
- Brioche Baps of Grilled Bacon or Vegetarian Sausage
Coffee & Tea
Dietary requirements notified in advance will be catered for and Kosher meals are available for an extra charge.
Just wanted to say a big thank you, it was excellent, thank you. All the colleagues who attended have been telling me what a great night they had. The Event Manager was amazing; she really looked after us.
A big thank you for making our party run so smoothly. Everyone enjoyed themselves whether they were dancing, gambling or bruising themselves on the bumper cars!
PepsiCo UK & Ireland
I was concerned because I had such a large group and there were lots of changes - but it was all worth it in the end! The whole evening was professionally organised and the evening was great. No doubt you will be hearing from me in the future.
Fabulous! The best ever, has WOW factor all night, thank you for a memorable evening with good food, wonderful entertainment and perfect organisation!
Everyone had a brilliant time, you so live up to your website and it definitely was the best party ever!
Please use the form below or call 020 8351 9312 for assistance