CRANE, Bowyer Street, Birmingham
Moonlit in Marrakech
- Travel & Miscellaneous
WELCOME TO MOONLIT IN MARRAKECH
Explore the myths and magic of this Moroccan Paradise.
We take our inspiration from the city of Marrakech where centuries of Bedouin tribes and silk traders have exchanged secrets at market places filled with spices, silks and silver between the sun blazed deserts and the Mediterranean Sea.
Scented oil lamps and Arabian Acrobats light the way as you are led across the wooden bridge amongst tranquil fountains and ornate bronze sculptures to the vibrant and energetic city of Marrakech. Tantalize your senses in this exotic bazaar with an intoxicating richness of colour and exquisite fabrics.
Enjoy a range of delicious hot and cold canapés whilst relaxing with a drink at the uniquely themed bars.
Enter a sumptuous palm lined dining area and enjoy the alfresco ambience beneath the twinkling starlit ceiling. Be entertained by a hypnotic harem of Aerial Performers tumbling from above and stand by for spectacular finale from the full cast of acrobats, dancers and entertainers.
Later, relax in an intimately cushioned Kasbah, grab a refreshing Casablanca Beer, ride the unique Camel Rodeo or simply dance the night away!
So join us this year for an unforgettable night - Christmas Parties in the West Midlands don't get better than this!
CRANE, Bowyer Street, Birmingham, B10 0SA
By Train | The nearest station is Bordesley
Car Parking | Please note that there is no car parking available at the venue.
All guests must be over 18 years old
Smart dress - no jeans or trainers
|6.45pm||Stunning Moroccan Bars Open|
|7.10pm||Fire Meet & Greet|
|7.30pm||Delicious Hot & Cold Canapés Served|
|8.15pm||Superb Four Course Dinner|
|8.40pm||Exotic Aerial Performances|
|9.40pm||Amazing Fire & Pyrotechnic Finale|
|10.00pm||Disco, Casino & Camel Rodeo|
|1.00am||The Long Camel Ride Home|
- Prices | Shared Nights
- Dates | Exclusive Parties
- Image Gallery
Food & Beverages
- Exclusive Company Tables
- Delicious Hot & Cold Canapés
- Superb Three Course Dinner
- Cheese Buffet
- Survivors Breakfast!
- Exotic Fire Dancers & Aerial Silk Performers
- Unique Camel Rodeo
- Professional Photographer*
- State of the Art Disco with Intelligent Lighting
- Charity Casino including Blackjack & Roulette*
- Spectacular Theming & Scenery
- Professional Production & Set Lighting
- Christmas Crackers
- Full Event Management
- On-Site Security
- Free Cloakroom
- * A small charges applies to these items
Dates & Prices | Shared Party Nights
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8351 9312 or via the Enquiry Form below for further details and availability
- Prices shown are per person and the minimum booking is for 8 guests
- Prices are correct as of 25th February 2018, but may be subject to change
|Date||Exc. VAT||Inc. VAT||Notes|
|Friday, 7th December||£54.95||£65.94|
|Saturday, 8th December||£54.95||£65.94|
|Wednesday, 12th December||£39.95||£47.94||Emergency Services Night|
|Friday, 14th December||£54.95||£65.94|
|Saturday, 15th December||£54.95||£65.94|
|Sunday, 16th December||£39.95||£47.94||Retail Night|
Dates & Prices | Exclusive Parties
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8351 9312 or via the Enquiry Form below for prices, details and availability
Exclusive sole-use nights are only available for bookings with over 300 guests
|Thursday, 29th November||Exclusive use of the venue||Available|
|Friday, 30th November||Exclusive use of the venue||Available|
|Saturday, 1st December||Exclusive use of the venue||Available|
|Sunday, 2nd December||Exclusive use of the venue||Available|
|Monday, 3rd December||Exclusive use of the venue||Available|
|Tuesday, 4th December||Exclusive use of the venue||Available|
|Wednesday, 5th December||Exclusive use of the venue||Available|
|Thursday, 6th December||Exclusive use of the venue||Available|
|Sunday, 9th December||Exclusive use of the venue||SOLD OUT|
|Monday, 10th December||Exclusive use of the venue||Available|
|Tuesday, 11th December||Exclusive use of the venue||Available|
|Thursday, 13th December||Exclusive use of the venue||Available|
The 2018 drinks packages are to be confirmed shortly
The delicious menus are supplied by Tapenade, who are an exclusive, high profile award winning caterer. All of Tapenade's menus focus on locally sourced, seasonal and fairtrade produce. All dishes are prepared freshly on site.
- Mini Brioche Croque-Monsieur
- Cumberland Sausages, Honey Mustard
- Parmesan Arancini, Aïoli (v)
- Roasted Vine Tomato and Clementine Espresso (v)
- Twice-baked Cheese and Basil Torte, Red Pepper Gel, Parmesan Tuile, Micro Herbs (v)
- Thyme Grilled Breast of Chicken, Roasted Roots, Green Beans, Caraway Crunch, Dauphinoise, Red Wine Jus
- Pumpkin Tortellini, Wilted Rocket, Sage Pesto, Green Beans, Shaved Parmesan (v)
- Mulled Cherry and Chocolate Marquise, Sweet Beetroot Syrup, Crushed Cinder Toffee
- British and Continental Cheese Buffet, Celery, Grapes from an outgoing station (from 10pm – 11pm)
- Fair Trade Coffee, Tea and Tisanes from an ongoing station (from 10pm – 11pm)
- Brioche Baps of Grilled Bacon or Vegetarian Sausage
Coffee & Tea
Dietary requirements notified in advance will be catered for and Kosher meals are available for an extra charge.
Just wanted to say a big thank you, it was excellent, thank you. All the colleagues who attended have been telling me what a great night they had. The Event Manager was amazing; she really looked after us.
A big thank you for making our party run so smoothly. Everyone enjoyed themselves whether they were dancing, gambling or bruising themselves on the bumper cars!
PepsiCo UK & Ireland
I was concerned because I had such a large group and there were lots of changes - but it was all worth it in the end! The whole evening was professionally organised and the evening was great. No doubt you will be hearing from me in the future.
Fabulous! The best ever, has WOW factor all night, thank you for a memorable evening with good food, wonderful entertainment and perfect organisation!
Everyone had a brilliant time, you so live up to your website and it definitely was the best party ever!
Please use the form below or call 020 8351 9312 for assistance