The Grand Marquee, Syon Park, Brentford, Middlesex
Winter Secret Garden
- Travel & Miscellaneous
WELCOME TO THE SECRET GARDEN
Discover an enchanted, Winter Secret Garden this December and glide through avenues of scorched birch and bleached willows, all dramatically lit in silver and white tones.
Enjoy a delicious canape reception amongst the impressively decorated and snow-clad Christmas Trees within our elegant and festive Winter Garden whilst enchanted woodland fairy folk circulate and entertain.
Enjoy a gourmet four course dinner while pixies, sprites and elves captivate with dazzling displays. Jump on the exhilarating dodgems, have a flutter in the Starlit Casino, or simply dance the night away in the magical and secret festive garden.
So join us this year for an unforgettable night - Christmas Parties in West London don't get better than this!
The Grand Marquee, Syon Park, Syon Lane, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 8JF
By Rail | From Waterloo to Kew Bridge then bus as below or North London line to Gunnerbury then bus as below.
By Underground | District Line to Gunnersbury then bus as below.
By Bus| 237 or 267 bus to Brentlea Gate bus stop. Pedestrian entrance 50 yards.
Car Parking | Free parking available at the venue. Overnight parking also available, next day collection from 8.00am. Vehicles left at the owners risk.
All guests must be over 18 years old
Smart dress - no jeans or trainers
|6.45pm||Venue Opens & Guests Arrive|
|7.10pm||Complimentary Hot and Cold Canapés|
|8.15pm||Superb Four Course Dinner|
|8.40pm||World Class Acrobatics|
|9.10pm||Full Cast of Entertainment|
|10.00pm||Dodgems, Disco and Casino|
|12.45am||Last Orders & Last Rides|
|1.00am||Time to hit the road!|
- Dates & Prices
- Image Gallery
Food & Beverages
- Exclusive Company Tables
- Delicious Hot & Cold Canapés
- Superb Three Course Dinner
- Cheese Buffet
- Survivors Breakfast!
- World Class troupe of Entertainers including Cabaret, Dancers and Acrobats
- Complimentary Dodgems
- Professional Photographer*
- State of the Art Disco with Intelligent Lighting
- Charity Casino including Blackjack and Roulette*
- Spectacular Theming & Scenery
- Professional Production & Set Lighting
- Christmas Crackers
- Full Event Management
- Free Car Parking
- On-Site Security
- Free Cloakroom
- * A small charges applies to these items
Dates & Prices
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8351 9312 or via the Enquiry Form below for further details and availability
Prices shown are per person and are correct as of 20th February 2018 (Prices may be subject to change).
|Date||Exc. VAT||Inc. VAT||Notes|
|Saturday, 1st December||£56.95||£68.34|
|Wednesday, 5th December||£45.00||£54.00||Emergency Services Night|
|Friday, 7th December||£59.95||£71.94|
|Saturday, 8th December||£59.95||£71.94|
|Friday, 14th December||£59.95||£71.94|
|Saturday, 15th December||£59.95||£71.94|
|Sunday, 16th December||£39.95||£47.94||Retail Night|
|Wednesday, 19th December||£47.95||£57.54|
|Thursday, 20th December||£49.95||£59.94|
|Friday, 21st December||£54.95||£65.94|
|Saturday, 22nd December||£49.95||£59.94|
The 2018 drinks packages are to be confirmed shortly
The delicious menus are supplied by Tapenade, who are an exclusive, high profile award winning caterer. All of Tapenade's menus focus on locally sourced, seasonal and fairtrade produce. All dishes are prepared freshly on site.
- Mini Brioche Croque-Monsieur
- Cumberland Sausages, Honey Mustard
- (V) Parmesan Arancini, Aïoli
- (V) Roasted Vine Tomato and Clementine Espresso
- (V) Twice-baked Cheese and Basil Torte, Red Pepper Gel, Parmesan Tuile, Micro Herbs
- Thyme Grilled Breast of Chicken, Roasted Roots, Green Beans, Caraway Crunch, Dauphinoise, Red Wine Jus
- (V) Pumpkin Tortellini, Wilted Rocket, Sage Pesto, Green Beans, Shaved Parmesan
- Mulled Cherry and Chocolate Marquise, Sweet Beetroot Syrup, Crushed Cinder Toffee
- British and Continental Cheese Buffet, Celery, Grapes from an outgoing station (from 10pm – 11pm)
- Fair Trade Coffee, Tea and Tisanes from an ongoing station (from 10pm – 11pm)
- Brioche Baps of Grilled Bacon or Vegetarian Sausage
Coffee & Tea
Dietary requirements notified in advance will be catered for and Kosher meals are available for an extra charge.
Just wanted to say a big thank you, it was excellent, thank you. All the colleagues who attended have been telling me what a great night they had. The Event Manager was amazing; she really looked after us.
A big thank you for making our party run so smoothly. Everyone enjoyed themselves whether they were dancing, gambling or bruising themselves on the bumper cars!
PepsiCo UK & Ireland
I was concerned because I had such a large group and there were lots of changes - but it was all worth it in the end! The whole evening was professionally organised and the evening was great. No doubt you will be hearing from me in the future.
Fabulous! The best ever, has WOW factor all night, thank you for a memorable evening with good food, wonderful entertainment and perfect organisation!
Everyone had a brilliant time, you so live up to your website and it definitely was the best party ever!
Please use the form below or call 020 8351 9312 for assistance