In today’s fast paced business environment, buyers forums and trade-shows provide a unique opportunity to reach out to customers and buyers on a one-to-one basis. In combination with the ability to showcase products and demonstrate services in one location, these events typically provide a cost effective and personal approach to marketing.
Unlike many other forms of event, these offer a captive audience, who are visiting specifically for the purpose of finding out about products and services allied to your industry. This provides the perfect platform to raise your company’s profile and increase brand awareness.
Trade-Shows and exhibitions allow you to;
- Initiate new contacts and refresh existing relationships
- Increase market penetration or enter new markets
- Reach the right target audience and generate genuine sales leads
- Launch new products/services and speed up their sales process
- Create memorable brand experiences and engage with customers
- Demonstrate products and services via live presentations
- Create publicity and media exposure
- Evaluate results and maximise your return on investment
At Phenomena, we understand that the success of any such event depends on creating a true exhibitor and visitor experience. Consequently, we focus on the more boutique or niche market events (consumer or business) and look to add value through the use of workshops and seminars.
Offering either complete project management from initial venue sourcing to event completion and breakdown. Or alternatively services related to the creation of a bespoke and highly visual stand, which will appeal to visitors and attract them to your products.
- Venue & Accommodation Sourcing | Creative & Concept Development
- Event Strategy & Budget Planning | Production & Live Event Management
- Site/Venue Design & Surveying | Licensing & Statutory Planning
- Temporary Structures & Fit-out | Risk Assessments & Health + Safety
- Stage/Scenery Design & Construction | Venue Décor & Theming
- Food & Beverages | VIP Hospitality
- Entertainment & Stage Management | Logistics & Personnel
- Audio Visual Production & Webcasting | Exhibitor/Visitor Administration & Management